Friday, January 12, 2007

Growing Up

What is it about overalls that make babies look so cute and grown up? I'm not ready for Dawson to grow up. I'm enjoying the stage he is at right now. Independent yet cuddly. Everyone keeps telling me how independent he will be once he's walking. Why do other people feel the need to say things like that to new mother's? "Enjoy it now while you can" or "That won't last long"... Thanks for that.
I can't believe it's already been almost one whole year. He will be 11 months old in 6 days. Wow. We'll have to give him a sip of pop to celebrate. You know, since he gets a whole CAKE on his first birthday. Speaking of which, I have been trying to think of a theme for his birthday party. I was thinking something along the lines of the song Poopsmith, by Over The Rhine.. But I figured I would save that one for his 2nd birthday.
 

No comments: