Thursday, December 18, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

It snowed.
I have pictures as evidence.
Dawson's new coat has 3 zippers. There is a detachable coat on the inside, plus 2 zippers on the coat attachment on the outside. Why is that necessary? I’m going to say in all honesty that I’m glad it’s not buttons. He has on a hat, gloves, snow pants and boots. And really he should be on the cover of a toddler magazine called “Snow” if there were one.
I told Dawson I wanted to make snow angels. So I showed him how it’s done. I laid down in the snow and he watched me but when it was his turn he wanted no part of it. So I had to do a 10 minute explanation on the importance of snowy angels and then he was convinced. I should be a lawyer. For the CIA.

My angel

His… angel. (?)
I'll leave you with video of what a big helper he is:
I really do flip the video if you just give me a minute. Sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can Dawson be hired out for out of town snow shoveling jobs? If so, we could use his help the next time it snows - lol!

Miss Pink Ponsonby said...

Wait! You told him to STOP? Fools, FooLS I tell you!!!!