Friday, June 15, 2007

The Sunglasses

Why won't Dawson wear sunglasses?!
One afternoon while Greg was here visiting, we spent a good 20 minutes trying to get Dawson to keep sunglasses on. You might be asking "Why did they waste so much time and effort making that poor child wear sunglasses if he didn't want to?"
Well-BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTE! DUH!

Greg figured out that if you do a "sneak attack" and get them on without him knowing you're doing it, he'd keep them on for at least 10 seconds. That's better than the average 2 seconds I was getting from him. I timed it.

It also worked well when I had Greg hold Dawson's hands down so  that I could take a picture...

Sunglasses are a blessing from the Lord. I believe that's in the bible somewhere.
Dawson, I was just trying to be a blessing.

No comments: