Friday, June 15, 2007

The zoo-zoo zoobilee zoo!

That's a quote from an Everybody Love's Raymond episode. What can I say? I'm an addict.
This is like a blogger marathon! I had a really busy week this week, so I had no time to blog. Thought I better squeeze a few in before the weekend.
Okey-doke-
For being a zoo, Dawson sure was pretty serious the whole day. (see picture below) I was thinking maybe it was because he was taking it all in. Here he is, this little 15 month old in the midst of all these animals. (And I'm just referring to all the crazy people we had to maneuver around that day!)

This peacock was ready to beat me up. I tried pushing him in the lake. just kidding. Oh and the monkey was getting fed and he flung poop at Jason. just kidding again.



Dawson just decided to plop right down on my foot and pet the goat. If you look closely at the first goat picture you can see the goat eating some lady's bag. I wanted to try a bite myself, actually.

It's probably Gucci.

There's daddy, showing Dawson the bird. Wait. That doesn't sound right. Dawson actually was scared of him at first. I guess I think all animals at the zoo are boys, because I keep referring to them as "he's". Someone, somewhere probably has a problem with that. It's okay! I know that all animals are created equal. All in all, it was a great day at he zoo. Dawson was exhausted by the time we got home. I'm hoping to take him to the Colorado Springs zoo when we go to Colorado in July. At that zoo you can feed the giraffes. Here giraffe! Yummy-yummy buffalo wings (well, they give you this biscuit to fee them, but giraffes probably imagine that it's buffalo wings.)

No comments: