Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bath Baby

Dawson loves taking a bath. He recently started laying on his tummy in the bath tub to play. Then he sticks his face in the water. Come to think of it, I guess I’m glad Dawson likes taking a bath! He has these new sandals that make his feet stink like dirty smelly stink stuff. I can  use soap and water AND put lotion on his feet and I still smell the stink remnants on his feet. Poor little guy. Summer is almost over. We’ll get that taken care of. Mabye I should rub baking soda on the bottom of his feet before I put his sandals on. Isn’t that why you keep that stuff in the refrigerator
Anyway,
He’s such a cutie muffin.
Tomorrow morning bright and early we are headed to Traverse City Michigan to visit with my sister Bobbie and her husband David who will be there for a charity fishing tournament. I get so excited for road trips! I just hope Dawson will be as excited…

No comments: