Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Vaccinations

I've never taken the opportunity to vent my frustrations about the phenomena of vaccinations.
My how the world is missing out.
I have friends who do not believe in getting their child vaccinated. Then I started hearing all kinds of reports about links to autism and allergies. The list goes on and on. Well, I came to work one morning after I had taken Dawson to Shots for Tots to get his 15 month shots. I was telling my coworker Angie about how I felt and that I was certain he would grow another head if he got more shots. (I heard about that one in the Enquirer). Angie made a very good point. She had both of her sons vaccinated and she dealt with the issues I was facing. She decided that the risks of having them vaccinated far outweighed the risks she was posing to them as infants in daycare being surrounded by other children with typholdrubinssicotomy and having no defense against it. Enough said. That helped me get through the day. And by the way, I'm sure that disease which was aforementioned will turn up in a medical book someday.

After Dawson's shots he looked like this:
No wonder parents hate it.

No comments: