Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mr. Big Stuff

Guess who gets his own Big Boy Bed now?
Dawson's crib converts into a toddler bed. Jason and I have been talking for a few weeks now about going ahead and converting it because Dawson sleeps on a cot in daycare and he never has tried climbing out of his crib to sneak out of the house. So Jason put his bed together.
I was especially curious as to what Dawson's reaction would be. He seemed pretty excited.
Though last night when it was time for bed, he was really whiney and was determined to watch a "mooby" with us in our bed. He didn't nap at daycare and I feel awful when he's tired and gets tears in his eyes. I'm such a softy! So I brought him in with us to watch a movie. He fell asleep in about 10 minutes. So I snuck into his room this morning to get a picture of him sleeping in it. Then I felt the need to wet down his bed head. No I didn't.
As I was checking out the bed, I was noticing all the teeth marks Dawson had left behind from his teething days.

How on earth did that child keep from getting sick? He must've ingested 10 pounds of wood chips!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... a big boy bed!! how exciting!! i remember those days...not really.haha

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dawson - how awesome to have a big boy bed! Now it's time to talk dad & mom into a little baby brother or sister for you!!!

♥Kelsey Kakes♥ said...

hey, its nice that the crib converts into a nifty little bed!! bet dawson really likes it, huh?

Anonymous said...

My, what a big boy... no crib anymore