Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Variations on a Meme

Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater? To Save a Life. Which I saw with our youth group and I ate popcorn. I usually smuggle in candy but since I was with the youth I decided to set a good example.

What Book Are You Reading? I'm currently reading the bible in chronological order in one year. I'm nearly 6 months behind and still confused about the chronology but it's a good read.

Favorite Board Game? Apples to Apples unless I'm playing with Dawson in which case then it's Candyland. He thinks he can skip ahead on the path though and I hate when people cheat.

Favorite Magazine? It's a toss up between Smithsonian and National Geographic.

Favorite Smells? Wood burning, rain, chocolate, and Men's "Happy" by Clinique.

Favorite Sounds? Dawson laughing. Worship music.  I actually like hearing the sweeper at work because white noise makes me happy.

Worst Feeling In The World? Fear. Next to that is when I've made a mistake and I'm going to have to exlain it. Like when I broke my boss's lamp at work. (story coming soon).

First Thing You Think of When You Wake? I don't want to exercise! Then it's " Good morning God".

Favorite Fast Food Place? Taco Bell

Future Child’s Name? For a girl, it's Annalia Joy, for a boy it's maybe Joel or Jakob? Something Jewish sounding.

Finish This Statement —“If I Had a Lot of Money,” I'd pay off debt, give money to my family and go on a cruise. Forever.

Do You Drive Fast? Do police officers read this? No more than 7 over.

Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? No. And I would find it disturbing if I were to answer yes.

Storms—cool or scary? Awesome. Unless I'm driving in one. Then I panic. And pee my pants.

What Was Your First Car? A white Chevy Celebrity which broke down on a major highway at 9:00 at night one week after I got it.

Favorite Drink? Pepsi in a can.

Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…” Cook. And read. And sleep.

Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? Raw, No. Steamed, Yes. Quirky-I know.

If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? Caribbean Caramel.

Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived. Wawaka, Mishawaka, Ligonier, Colorado Springs.
Favorite Sport to Watch? Football.

What’s Under Your Bed? Jason's crap.

Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? I certainly don't want to be born as Marilyn Monroe or a serial killer.

Morning Person or Night Owl? Neither. Leave me alone in the morning, and let me go to bed at 9:00 p.m.

Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Sunny side up.

Favorite Place to Relax? The bathroom. It's the only place I can find privacy if I lock the door. Maybe not. Probably bed.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate Chip Mint.

And that is it for this Meme. My friend Mindy knows I can't resist these so I copied it and pasted it here from her blog. I'm going tag any person who owns a blog that still reads this one. That really narrows it down.

2 comments:

Daisy Path said...

already did done it. :)

Jodi said...

My comment didn't show up! okay take 2 - didn't you live in avilla as well? because i'm pretty sure that is where we visited you guys. :) we miss you all. give dawson love from us :)