Thursday, January 18, 2007

Baby On a Mission!

Go Baby Go!
 I love this picture because Dawson looks so excited.
This past weekend we bought Dawson a walker. He LOVES it! He doesn’t have much room in our apartment to walk with it though, so once he runs into something we have to turn him around immediately or else. He gets pretty determined once he’s up and going. Sometimes he even runs because he’s trying to go faster than his legs can take him.
I dropped him off at daycare one day this week and his eyes just lit up with excitement. He was so anxious to get out of his car seat and I couldn’t figure out why. Then I saw his teacher had the umbrella stroller in the middle of the room because she was going to take her kids for a walk through the building. As soon as Dawson was out of his car seat he crawled like lightning over to the stroller, grabbed it and looked back at me like "wow mom! This is the ultimate walker!"

No comments: