Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Homeowners

Well we've done it. We own a home. After signing about 85 pages of telling us we are about to own a home... (let me just say that I hope no one sees Jason's signature and questions it, because by page 85 his signature looked like a letter J with a scribble beside it).

Anyway, we are all moved in. The first night Dawson needed me to stay in his room and pat his back until he fell asleep. I didn't care. He had his own room. Now he's much better. Though he's sick again. And our bedroom is bigger than our whole apartment. Well, it seems that way. I can get from my dresser to the bed without sucking in. There were many people out there who helped us tremendously. You know who you are. I feel like I'm giving my speech at the Oscars.

On to D-Dawg news.
His new thing now is grabbing a kleenex from the box and holding it up to his nose like he's going to blow. Gifted and talented.
I'll leave you with a picture of my little squinty-face...


No comments: