Monday, May 21, 2007

THE BULLY


Meet Dawson.
Convicted of bullying in the first degree.
I am admitting into evidence Exhibit A.
(see below)
EXHIBIT A
The note in question is what I found in Dawson's diaper bag on Friday when I got home from work.
Recently I spoke with Kim, his current daycare teacher (the one who wrote the note) and she tells me the following story:
quote
"Evan (he is about 2 months younger than Dawson) was standing over there (points in general direction) and Dawson just walked right over and pushed him from behind. Then Evan moved to the other side of the room and was sitting the floor "reading" and Dawson just walked right over and SAT ON HIM."
unquote
Upon further investigation, I have come to the conclusion that I think it's a set-up. My son is being framed!
If you have inside information, please call the hotline with your tips.
1.800.DGW.FREE
Okay, so I talked to Kim who said Dawson has only just now started exhibiting this behavior. Before, Evan and Graceson (the other toddler) both were coming up to Dawson and taking things from him, to which he would get mad -but that's about it. Finally he decided to stick up for himself and not only would he get mad, but he would take it to the next level and get his toy back! Now, I'm afraid he has decided to divide and conquer. Someone call Super Nanny quick!
At least he's not biting.

No comments: