Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Random ideas

Do we see a common theme?
I actually took those pictures because I like the outfit Dawson is wearing. When I went back to look at the pictures I noticed his hand in his mouth (did you catch that theme? It's kind've like an "I Spy" book!)
I love this picture of the two of them.
Dawson has a stuffed bear that he carries with him everywhere and he hugs it and gives it kisses. I can't remember who gave I to him but he has resolved that every item that resembles an animal becomes his baby and he loves on it. I even have a refrigerator magnet of a marmot that he does this too. I did read somewhere that it's good that your child does this as it shows they are getting enough attention and love. As opposed to a child walking around with a stuffed animal and ripping it's head off. Of course, then there's my husband who when he was little, took his sister's Barbie's outside and scratched their boobs off on the pavement...

No comments: