Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Small Group

Jason and I are involved in a small group bible study through our church. There are 6 of us couples that meet every second Sunday each month. This past Sunday we had small group at our house.
This meant several things:
  1. The house must be clean. I was not about to have any of our church friends find Jason's dirty, holey underwear lying around.
  2. The gues bathroom needed some work. I can't have my friends pooping in a room with no pictures on the walls or pretty decorations to look at.
  3. Dawson had to be occupied all afternoon before guests started arriving so that he wouldn't trash the house before they got there.
Well, on the second rule.. we did fix up our bathroom. I'm so excited because it ended up looking really nice. It's one of my favorite rooms in the house now and I'd rather pee in there than in the master bathroom. Here are some before and after pics:
BEFORE

AFTER
 























I love our small group. The are so fun and the best part about it is how much we laugh! some days I just really need to laugh. One of those moments came when Dawson decided to crawl up behind Jaoson on his Powerwheels tricycle. He just giggled and found that so funny. Here is a picture.

No comments: