Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Last Friday my family celebrated my mom's 71st birthday! We met her at Leti's, our favorite hole in the wall restaurant. We ate, and sang happy birthday,put on sombrero's and danced around a rose. Not really on that last part. But we did have fun!
When we finished stuffing our faces with chips, salsa, leti's junior combinations, enchilada's, burriotos, (and that was just me) we headed over to mom's house to be begin the festivities. Or was that the siesta?
Toward the end of the celebrating I decided it was high time to introduce my sisters to....
THE MESSY BUN!
Let's take a look and see how my sister's do at capturing the look of the messy bun...
Great job girls! You may become messy bun celebrities.
At any rate... hope you had a great birthday mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed Leti's again! It sounds good. Did you have some of the lord's chips, seeester? Looked like a fun party. Miss ya.

jenn said...

mmm leti's! i just had tacos from there on wednesday! such great food! great place to celebrate! looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I just love your family. Everyone is sooooo nice! And you beautiful 71 year old mother is so precious. I miss you all.
Gloria