Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Storm Clods

Today, I'm giving spell check a reason to smile.
I have found my 2nd grade "creative writing book".
My 2nd grade brain was so stinking creative that storm clods, -dark stormy clods made me screme!!
But my favorite of all is that I'm pretty sure I spelled the word "because" the way I pronounced it:
BEUCKS.
Please, I'll be signing autographs for my book deal after the Storm Clod presentation this afternoon.
But what could possibly be better than being A FAMOUS AMERICAN?
For my own purposes, I have chosen to keep you in suspense dying to know how I ended my story. Only I know the ending because I'm able to flip the page over and read the back.
Oh the Cruelty.
Look what else I found!
It's SUPERBOOK Joy!!
@@@@@@@@
I received my very first ever Cassette tape "Carman" all folded up in this little plastic hand puppet bag one year for Christmas.
Because I like my name. It's great.
Has anyone out there ever seen the cartoon, Superbook?
Leaving you with video of Dawson and his incredible talent of shape finding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, even in second grade, you were a writer in the making.

And that Dawson, I just love how he lines up his blocks in perfect order. Do you think he will be a perfectionist like his Dad?

Anonymous said...

Dawson's a smarty! Way to go with the shapes kiddo!

Kristin said...

Oh my word! I would DIE for my kids to write as neatly as you did in second grade!!!!