Saturday, September 12, 2009

09/09/09

I am now a GREAT Aunt.
No, I actually don't mean that in the arrogant sense of the word... this time.
My niece Felicia gave birth to:
Nevaeh Soul Wicker
She looks a bit grumpy in that picture. Felicia is so skinny she was probably squished.
09/09/09
How cool is that date?!
Can one of my sister's who happens to have gotten more information than I did, please leave a comment on this post and tell me how much she weighed?
For the life of me, I still can't figure out why Felicia didn't drive here to Colorado while she was in labor to have the baby. I mean I am the GREAT aunt...

1 comment:

ashley said...

congrats aunt joy! i read on msn.com about some baby born on 09/09/09 @ 9:09 weighing 9 pounds and 9 ounces. no joke! hope colorado is treating you well :)