Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A 4th of July Comparison

  We have here, six years ago on the 4th of July a baby named  Dawson. And right beside him on this day the 4th of July of the year 2012, we have an Evan. I dressed Evan in the same onesie that Dawson wore. As you can see, they look nothing alike. The other day I was going through baby pictures of Dawson and I couldn't believe how much he and Evan look alike. Actually, now that I think about it, Dawson doesn't even look like Dawson in this picture. Maybe that's a picure of someone else's baby. No I'm kidding. Besides, I woudn't have stolen a onesie from someone else's baby... sheesh.

I suppose this means I will need to post a few more baby pictures of Dawson here soon. That will give me something to do, you know. Give me a purpose in life.

No comments: